- AGM and Conference 2013, Copenhagen :
- The Financial Transactions Tax - Impact on the European repo market and consequences for the financial markets :
- Global Master Agreements for Repo and Securities Lending Workshop, London :
- The Future of the Repo Market - an international conference, London :
- Regulatory Developments in Financial Markets - an ICMA seminar, Vienna :
- European Regulation: An Introduction for Capital Market Practitioners, London :
- Target 2 - Securities is coming, get ready! London :
- Understanding the ICMA Primary Market Handbook, London :
- Repo Market: International Best Practices and Ukraine
Repo Market: International Best Practices and UkrainePresented by the International Capital Market Association (ICMA), the Financial Sector Development Project of USAID (FinRep) and the Securities Market Partnership Association
Date and Venue
Date: 7 June 2012
Time: 9:30 - 17:00, followed by cocktail reception
4 Hospitalna Str.
The International Capital Market Association (ICMA), the Financial Sector Development Project of USAID (FinRep) and the Securities Market Partnership Association jointly presented a one day event “Repo Market: International Best Practices and Ukraine”.
The event comprised an international repo and risk management workshop in the morning followed by an afternoon roundtable discussion covering the essential conditions for a successful repo market: underlying cash markets; European and US experience; the legal, accounting and tax framework and regulatory issues and obstacles affecting development of the Ukrainian repo market.
The workshop was delivered by Richard Comotto, the author of ICMA's Repo Survey, and the roundtable discussion was joined by Godfried De Vidts, Chairman of the ICMA European Repo Council.
To see the agenda please click here.
Memorandum of Understanding
During this event, ICMA signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Securities Market Partnership Association (SMPA), Ukraine. SMPA, formerly known as PFTS Association, is one of the largest and most influential associations of the professional securities market participants in Ukraine.
If the slideshow on this page does not display correctly, you can download Adobe Flash Player. If you do not wish to download Adobe Flash Player, you can click here to view the photo album.
Alternative Repo Structures: Repurchase Agreement v. Sell/Buy-back - Richard Comotto, ICMA
Roundtable Presentation - Richard Comotto, ICMA
Developments in the International Repo Markets - Godfried De Vidts, ICMA European Repo Council
Key Aspects of Risk Management for Repos - Richard Comotto, ICMA