- I. Introductory Programmes :
- II. Intermediate Programmes :
- International Fixed Income and Derivatives Certificate Programme (IFID)
- Operations Certificate Programme (OCP)
- Primary Market Certificate (PMC)
- Primary Market Certificate (PMC) - Conventional and Sukuk Markets
- Primary Market Certificate (PMC) - Conventional and Offshore Renminbi Markets
- III. Specialist Programmes :
- Collateral Management
- Commodities - An Introduction
- Commodities - Trading and Investment Strategies
- Corporate Actions - An Introduction
- Corporate Actions - Operational Challenges
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Operations
- Credit Default Swaps (CDS) - Pricing, Applications & Features
- Derivative Credit Risk - Analysis and Management
- Derivatives Operations
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management
- Global Custody
- Inflation-linked bonds and structures
- Securities Lending & Borrowing
- Securitisation - Structuring and Valuation
- Technical Analysis and Inter-Market Trading
- Trading and Hedging Short-Term Interest Rate Risk
- Trading the Yield Curve with Interest Rate Derivatives
- ICMA Executive Education Skills Courses :
- ICMA Executive Education Diplomas :
- ICMA Executive Education Newsletter :
- ICMA Executive Education Instructor Publications :
- The ICMA Centre, University of Reading, UK :
- List of Certificate and Diploma holders :
- ICMA Executive Education Diplomas
Two diploma qualification paths
ICMA Executive Education, the benchmark qualification and training programme provider, is now offering two new diplomas to be issued by the ICMA Centre, Henley Business School, University of Reading and the International Capital Market Association (ICMA).
The two diplomas focus on either Securities and Derivatives or Financial Market Operations.
Each diploma can be achieved by candidates successfully completing the prescribed courses at Level I and Level II with two options taken from Level III in the same pathway.
Relevant to all financial market practitioners, the ICMA Executive Education Diplomas provide candidates with up-to-date and practical knowledge to advance their career and at the same time have the opportunity to network with industry peers.
Click here to download the leaflet.
Select your ICMA Executive Education pathway in either Securities and Derivatives or Financial Market Operations to complete your diploma:
If you have any queries, please contact David Senior on +44 (0)20 7213 0329 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.